穿煲 (cyun1 bou1)：a lie or a secret plan is disclosed (accidentally and unintentionally)
A: Dude, I got caught out by my wife!（唉，我斷正俾我老婆呀！）
aai3 ，ngo5 tyun5 zeng3 bei2 ngo5 lou5 po4 aa3 ！
B: She caught you doing what?（佢捉到你啲乜嘢呀？）
keoi5 zuk1 dou3 nei5 di1 mat1 je5 aa3 ？
A: She caught me in a lie.（我大話穿咗煲囉。）
ngo5 daai6 waa6 cyun1 zo2 bou1 lo1 。
B: You get caught out lying about what?（你穿咗乜嘢煲吖？）
nei5 cyun1 zo2 mat1 je5 bou1 aa1 ？
- 老婆 means wife. It is a casual calling.
- The common meaning of 捉 is “catch”.
- 斷正 is similar to 穿煲, but it is used passively and normally use with the character 俾 (by). 穿咗煲 is past tense of 穿煲. 穿咗乜嘢煲 is a question for asking what.
- 斷正俾…＝caught by someone
A: She caught me out lying about the cost of the present I bought her.（佢發現我買畀佢份禮物嘅價錢同我講嘅唔同囉。）
keoi5 faat3 jin6 ngo5 maai5 bei2 keoi5 fan6 lai5 mat6 ge3 gaa3 cin4 tung4 ngo5 gong2 ge3 m4 tung4 lo1 。
B: So you bought something inferior and got busted?（所以你買咗啲次貨呃佢，但就斷正？）
so2 ji5 nei5 maai5 zo2 di1 ci3 fo3 aak1 keoi5 ，daan6 zau6 tyun5 zeng3 ？
A: No, I bought an authentic designer handbag and told her it’s a fake, but she busted me lying.（唔係，係我買咗個名牌袋然後呃佢係平嘢，但就穿咗煲。）
m4 hai6 aa3 ，hai6 ngo5 maai5 zo2 go3 ming4 paai4 doi2 jin4 hau6 aak1 keoi5 hai6 peng4 je5 ，daan6 zau6 cyun1 zo2 bou1 。
- 份 is the quantifier of present
- 價錢同我講嘅唔同＝the cost is different from what I said
- 平嘢＝cheaper stuff；fake＝冒牌貨 (mou6 paai4 fo3)
- 呃 means lie, cheat or deceive
The above example is copied from this link http://www.881903.com/Page/ZH-TW/thefactdetail.aspx?itemid=763340&csid=941_3760